What makes us different
Care Management Group (CMG) always endeavours to be at the forefront of national best practice and works tirelessly to give people we support every opportunity to fulfil their potential. These are just some of the ways this is achieved:
- An experienced Clinical Support Team comprising a Learning Disability Nurse, Psychologist, Healthcare Facilitator, Physiotherapist, Registered Mental Health Nurse and Clinical Nurse Specialist. Download Our Leaflet On ‘CMG’s Clinical And Quality Support Team’ To Meet The Members Of The Team.
- A Service User Quality Checker Team and Relative Quality Checker Team carry out audits and spot checks in our services.
- A Service User Parliament with elected service user MP’s who represent their peers and effect change throughout CMG.
- A Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) team who have developed an internal PBS Accreditation Programme which provides services with a clear structure to embed PBS practice and cultures. Download our leaflet on Positive Behaviour Support at CMG for more information.
- Award winning training including innovative e-learning programmes and specialist workshops tailored to ensure the needs of all the people we support are met.
- A partnership with leading charity Pure Innovations to assist the people we support into paid and voluntary employment of their choice.
- Partnerships with a range of sporting organisations including Tottenham Hotspur Foundation where individuals train to be qualified sports coaches.
Care Management Group (CMG) also hosts a wide variety of fun and rewarding company-wide annual events, including:
Festival of Celebration
Service User Award Ceremony
Staff Award Ceremony
Driving Up Quality Self Assessment Day
Athletics Championship (with medals handed out by Olympic and Paralympic champions)
Celebrating Culture Day
Supportive Therapies Day
Football and netball championships